Stainless steel pot advantages and disadvantages and precautions
Stainless steel pots should be a must in every home, and they are very popular because of their other sturdy and durable characteristics. Then you know what are the shortcomings of the stainless steel pot, and how to avoid the blackening of the pot. This is the problem that we should pay attention to when using it. Only after we understand it can we use it more confidently.
What is the use of stainless steel pot?
The usefulness of the stainless steel pot is reflected in all aspects. Only by comparison with other pots can the stainless steel pot be used. First of all, compared with the iron pan, the stainless steel pan is light in weight and not easy to rust. It is easy to handle and has good thermal conductivity, which can save cooking time. Although the iron pot can save time, but the pot body is heavy, if you do not pay attention to maintenance, it is easy to rust.
Secondly, compared with the aluminum pan, the stainless steel pot will not precipitate harmful substances under high temperature and can be used with confidence. The aluminum pan, on the other hand, produces harmful substances at high temperatures, and long-term use is not good for the human body.
Then, compared with the ceramic pot, the comparison between the two is that when the soup is used, the ceramic pot is good for soup, but the ceramic is fragile and not very convenient to use. Although there is no ceramic pot in the stainless steel pot, the effect of the soup is good, but it is used for daily porridge, the effect is still very obvious, saving time and effectively retaining the nutrition and moisture of the food.
The disadvantages of stainless steel pots?
Stainless steel pots are prone to blackening and yellowing during long-term use, and stainless steels with poor quality can produce harmful substances at high temperatures. These shortcomings are all avoidable during use and purchase, so they can basically be ignored, but be sure to understand some precautions and buying techniques.
Stainless steel pot considerations?
1. When cooking, the flame should not exceed the bottom of the pot. Use medium and small fire to avoid blackening and yellowing of the pot.
2, do not dry for a long time, this is one of the reasons for the yellowing of the pot.
3. After use, do not use cold water to clean immediately to prevent water mist, so that the pot is not easy to clean.
4, do not use a wire brush to clean, will wipe off the shiny surface of the surface, nutritious and beautiful, it is easy to rust.
5, do not hold acidic or alkaline foods for a long time, may produce toxic substances, which are not good for the body.
How to choose a stainless steel pot?
1. Select from the bottom of the pot, be sure to choose the stainless steel pot at the bottom of the composite pot, and distribute it evenly, so that the heat can be quickly and evenly distributed, reducing the generation of soot.
2. Select from the lid, the sealing is good, followed by the design of the venting hole to prevent food spillage. It is recommended to choose a sunken lid to preserve food nutrition while also saving cooking time.
3. Select from the handle, the anti-scalding effect is better, it is recommended to choose stainless steel handle, the plastic handle is easy to age, and the anti-scalding is not good.
3. Select from the material, the quality of stainless steel, determine the service life, it is recommended to choose 304 stainless steel material, which is safe, very durable and very durable.
Identify 304 stainless steel material small tricks?
Use a magnet to simply suck the stainless steel. If it can't be sucked, it is made of 304 stainless steel. In fact, this method is wrong. Because the stainless steel pot is suitable for the induction cooker, the bottom of the pot will have some magnetic properties. The more accurate method is to use 304 to detect the solution, drop the color on the surface of the stainless steel, and the 304 stainless steel is green or colorless.
Advantages: The three-layer composite bottom is sturdy and durable, and the heat conduction is faster. The uniquely designed handle is comfortable to handle and has good thermal insulation. It is not easy to rust and durable. The sunken lid effectively locks in nutrients and moisture.
Note: Unthroated food, it is recommended not to put directly into the bottom of the pot.